Hard Drive Data Recovery NYC
Hard Drive Data Recovery Services NYC
Data Recovery NYC is the trustable and confidential service provider of hard drive data recovery in New York. Trust us to recover any type of data from a failed hard drive using our experienced engineers, experts, and state of art tools. We perform world-leading data recovery solutions from any hard drive make, any interface, operating system, model, or brand with over 98% recovery rate.
Some of the hard drive manufacturers we work on their drives include:
- Seagate hard drive
- Fujitsu hard drive
- Toshiba hard drive
- Maxtor hard drive
- Western Digital hard drive
- Samsung hard drive
We can recover from;
- Physical broken flash drives
- Electrical damage
- Reformatted hard drives
- Clicking hard drives
- Motor bearing failure
- Lost or deleted files
Why do hard drives lose data?
Data Recovery NYC classifies data lost from hard drive into two categories
- Logical failures; If you cannot access some or all your files on your hard drive, then it is a logical failure. This is caused by the reformatting of the drive or due to a lost partition.
- Mechanical failures; When your hard drive is producing grinding noise and is not working then it is experiencing mechanical failure. This is caused by motor failure (hard drive dropped) or a head crash.
Causes of hard drive failure
These cases lead to hard drive failure and data loss:
- Human error
- Natural disasters
- Power surges
- Physical damage
Data Recovery NYC works at delivering the best.
We have a team of engineers and experts who use proprietary processes and cutting-edge recovery techniques to enable successful data recovery.
The professional techniques and tools we use include:
- Proprietary tools: our data recovery techniques can access and read around the damaged area in the case where there is physical media damage.
- Cleanroom environment: hard disk data recoveries related to mechanical damage are performed in a dust-free cleanroom environment. Here it is dismounted carefully, accessed, examined, and processed.
- Drive imaging: faulty hard drives are imaged to a working environment thus providing efficient data recovery.
Data recovery cost for hard drive
We offer free consultation services to our customers and we stick to the policy of no data no charges. We also offer diagnostic services at a small fee and charge fairly depending on the amount of data recovered and the processes used.
Why choose us?
No recovery is too big or too small for us. We offer the most professional and reliable work. You may only have one chance at data recovery don’t waste it, give it to us and get your data back at affordable prices. Our team performs data recovery from all operating systems including; windows, Novell, Linux, VMware, UNIX, DOS, any Apple MAC OS and many others.
Our hard drive data recovery services offer;
- A 98% success rate on recoveries
- Advanced data recovery facilities including class 100 ISO 5 clean room.
- 24/7 response time and action
- A 48-Hour Average Case Completion Time
- Security Credentials Including SSAE 18 Type II Certification
- No Recovery, No Service Charge Guarantee